Sunday, November 11, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonderland Layout




Well, I guess the last layouts that I did put me in the mood for some snow (I've actually missed it sooo much since we moved to Hawaii and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it again when we move next year!) So I worked on this layout today as we watched football...GO PACKERS!

The LO is once again a .PNG file so the area inside the photo frame is actually transparent. Simply place your photo behind the layout, save a and print! I also left you some blank space at the bottom of the page for your journaling.

Thank you to Katie Pertiet for the beautiful brush "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" and to Shabby Princess for the felt tree element (I re-colored and re-sized it however).

Enjoy the layout and enjoy your snow!

Aloha -

Shauna


1 comment:

mhsalgado said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.