Sunday, November 25, 2007

Come Sail Away Kit Papers




MY FIRST REQUEST! One of the comments left after my last kit was posted was from JJStar and she said "Great job! If you're up for a challenge, I've been looking for a kit to go with beach pictures and can't seem to find it!" So... between spending the week at the beach and talking to my family back in Wisconsin who said that it was below freezing I figured, "what the heck"? Maybe people can bring out those summer pictures and warm themselves up a bit! So here it is, my small attempt at my next kit.

Come Sail Away... it's not really a sailing themed kit, although I do have a touch of it, but the nautical colors reminded me of sailing, so there it is! The kit started out with VERY different colors and a more tropical/Hawaiian theme, but I wasn't sure if that would fit JJStar's request - p.s. if you leave a request, leave your email address or email me directly - you can have more input that way! - So I changed it quite a bit and I have enough of the other papers and elements to make a second kit! LOL If you want to see a preview of that kit, take a look at my TOU Page Layout in both the papers and elements portion of this kit, I made a cute layout of my son, perhaps I'll post it later this week, and then changed the pictures for my TOU (Terms of Use) Layout. If there is enough demand for a second summer kit this winter I'll post it!

So here are my papers, I love the colors in this kit...come back tomorrow for the elements - I think you'll LOVE them!

Aloha!

Shauna

*Edited to remove Link*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love those other colors for this kit! They are great! Thanks for sharing!
Rachael

Lois B said...

You are doing so great. Love the colors in this kit. I do have a request. I also love your Christmas cards and if you feel up to it maybe you could make a set of Chritmas bragbook QPs. I know that is asking a lot, but one never knows till they ask so they say! I rely alot on QPs as I am getting on in age and have so many photos to scrap.

Becky said...

This kit totally ROCKS!! :D
Here is the page I did with your kit.
http://bdemaray.blogspot.com/2007/11/beach-lo.html

Jill said...

These are great Shauna! Thank you!!

~ Jill

Shell said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful shares.

nora long said...

I downloaded a bunch of your kits today. Thank you so much! I didn't leave love at each download, but I wanted you to know I think you have some real talent, and I am looking forward to what you have coming next!

Thanks again!

amy cohen-huffine said...

Darn, I missed this one! It's a really cool one!