Monday, November 12, 2007

Snowflake Layout



Well based upon the number of downloads (since few people are leaving comments... hint hint hint... LOL) I see that my winter layouts are a big hit, so here is another! It's somewhat hard to see what the layout looks like without a picture (as the blog shows the transparent portion of the layout left for your picture as white, so I've added a .jpg file with a picture of my little one, Ethan in a similar layout below so that you can view it a bit better.



Please, if you have just a moment and if you would be so kind, please do leave a comment, request or short note of thanks if you download my work. I take quite a bit of time to create these for you and your comments and emails bring such a smile to my day. Thank you so much to those who have sent emails of thanks or who have left comments, it makes it all worth the effort!

If you would like me to create something specific, please let me know that as well and I would be happy to try and help! Perhaps colors that you would like to see, something for a specific event...whatever! Also, if you use my elements or layouts, I'd love to see the final product or add it to my blog...send or post a link of your gallery or blog or even email the .jpg!

Aloha!

Shauna

credits: shabby princess - papers and brad from seasonal sampler holiday 2006, snowflakes, 2006 element and graphic swirl from Andrea Victoria and designerdigitals.com


4 comments:

Lois B said...

Showing the example layout really shows what one can do with this great layout. I am a very visual person so really like it when examples are shown.

Thank you so much for sharing - this layout is awesome!

Jill said...

Shauna, You're doing great. I love the layouts. Thanks so much for sharing!

~ jjstar from BPS

mhsalgado said...

This is so cute! I have just the photo to go with this one. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Shauna! just checking out your link from Raspberry Road Yahoo group and these are beautiful! thank you for sharing with us!
Shannon