Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Cards 1 and 2



CHRISTMAS CARD 1
(Credits: Template for 4x6 card from www.shabbyprincess.com as well as additional ribbon and tag - both altered by me)


Just back from the beach for Thanksgiving week and my days were spent on the beach reading, in the ocean boogie boarding, in our cabin playing Yahtzee with the kids, and the nights spent designing my next kit! It was requested by someone in a comment, and I couldn't wait to fill her request -

I also took some great pictures of my kids on the beach for our Christmas cards this year, which I've posted above and below. I have one favorite, and my husband has another. If I can figure it out I'll post a poll and see what you all think!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my next kit and I'll have it up either tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Keep the requests coming, I can't wait to see what you have in store for me!



CHRISTMAS CARD 2

(Credits: Template from www.ShabbyPrincess.com VERY altered by me with papers from Shabby Princess as well)

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I love the cards, I couldn't decide wich one I like better. You are doing a great job!