Thursday, November 15, 2007

BIG SURPRISE!!

So sorry for no posts or freebies for the past two days, but I've been working diligently on my latest surprise for you all! I've put together my first kit! The colors are similar to my last two layouts, so you can use it with those pages, but it will have tons of great items including papers, elements and even a Christmas Card blank for you to use! I have everything created, but I have to put them all into zip files and post them. I'll add the papers later today and the Elements etc. on Friday before my family and I leave for the beach for Thanksgiving week (while we won't have a white Christmas, there ARE some benefits to living in Hawaii!!)

Please check back later today or tonight for the papers and then again tomorrow for the elements for this kit! I can't wait to see if you all are as excited to use my first kit as I was to make it!

1 comment:

mhsalgado said...

First of all I wanted to thank you for all the awesome freebies you create and share. Second, Hawaii, I've heard, is the BEST place to live, regardless of the holiday. One of my best friends is from there and the stories he tells me pertaining to his childhood and culture of locals are awesome and I wish I could just go for a visit. You're very lucky to be a part of something that sounds so wonderful and I envy you. I hope your Thanksgiving holiday with your family is as wonderful as your awesome shares. lol. Thank you so much!