Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Quick Pages 5-8





...The next installment of my quick and simple brag book pages. For those of you who asked, they are sized to be 8 x 8 pages, but they can always be sized smaller, and perhaps a bit bigger as well.

I've tried to leave the pages simple so that you can add elements, journaling and titles that suit your tastes. Also, quite a few of the pages aren't specifically tailored to Christmas, so you can use them for other events as well.

In addition, a quick tip... if you need more than 12 pages for your brag book, take the pages, and in your photo editing software, rotate the image or canvas - quite a few of the pages will look just different enough to pass as completely new ones!

Enjoy! Thanks for the comments and emails please keep them up, and Please...send me your finished pages if you'd like, I'd love to see what people are doing with my kits, and perhaps I'll post them on the blog!

Mele Kalikimaka! (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian)

Shauna

Credits:Layout Design by Shabby Princess: Scraplifted from the cuddlebug quick pages check them out! www.ShabbyPrincess.Com

1 comment:

Lois B said...

Thank you for these wonderful QPs. THey will help me immensely. I have so many photos to scrap and am ot that creative. Bless you for sharing. I voted for your site!