Monday, November 26, 2007

Come Sail Away Elements



So here they are! I had a great time making this kit, and my first alphabet for download as well! The alphabet is a distressed chipboard alphabet, and I really like it - I hope you all do as well.

Please "leave some love" if you enjoyed the kit, you can leave a comment here on my blog, or as you wait for your download to complete. And certainly, feel free to make requests if you have them! I'm working on a "vintage feeling" kit right now for my mother's childhood pictures. If it turns out well, I'll certainly share!

Please stop by often as I plan to post smaller "goodies" daily in between my kits and if you like what you download and you use it, please send me a jpg of your work to post on the blog!! my email address for requests etc. is PineapplePlantation@gmail.com .

Have a great week!

Shauna

Thank you to Katie Petiet at DesignDigital.com ... she had similar Ledger .png files that she designed that inspired me to scraplift them and create some beach themed ones for this kit! All my work, all her idea!

*Edited to remove link*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful elements. Thank you so much for sharing.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see this is closed--Just found your site, and I like your style.