Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Kit Quick Pages 9-12




Here they are! The final pages of my brag book Quick Pages! It's been fun making them and I think that I might make this a regular thing... create a kit with papers and elements, do a few layouts and make some quick pages to go with the kit! From a designer's view point, I think it's almost necessary! I have seen so many "kits" out there that have the same old elements, frames, buttons, bows etc. and when I would go to use them I found that my layouts all looked the same... Maybe it will make my kits a bit better once I have to actually create several full layouts with them as well!

Having said that, I will be posting additional elements and papers that I made to go with the kit when I found that I needed a few different items. I also "upgraded" my original papers needed some help (some designs, and better textures). I'll make those tomorrow's posts so please come back to get those as well!

I'm also working on a new kit... much different from my last two, must softer and more delicate...it's called "Frost". Can't wait to share it with you next week! (Maybe parts of it this weekend?)

Mele Kalikimaka!

Shauna

Credits:Layout Design by Shabby Princess: Scraplifted from the cuddlebug quick pages check them out! www.ShabbyPrincess.Com


No comments: