Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Kit Quick Pages 1-4



You asked for Christmas quick pages and of course your wish is my command! Here are pages 1-4 for my Christmas Kit's Brag Book! I plan on doing at least 12 pages, so come back tomorrow for pages 5-8 and Thursday for pages 9-12. On Friday I will post a Christmas Kit Bonus Pack. It seems to be my most popular kit to date and with me doing the quick pages, I've had to create some more paper, I've added better textures to my other papers and I've created some additional elements as well. I'll post all of those on Friday.

PLEASE! If you like my blog, please click on the black flashing Icon to the left! It takes just a second to vote for my site

Also, in lieu of my starting my own mailing list, I've decided to use FeedBurner's email updater. You won't receive ANY spam if you sign up, you simply recieve a short email from them letting you know that I've updated my site and there is new items for you download!! There is also a small orange icon at the bottom of the blog if you would like to subscribe to my blog with an RSS feed FYI -

As always, the QP's are .PNG files so anyone should be able to use them! If you have any questions or problems with downloads, please let me know!

Shauna
PineapplePlantation@gmail.com

Credits:Layout Design by Shabby Princess: Scraplifted from the cuddlebug quick pages check them out! www.ShabbyPrincess.Com

3 comments:

Linda M said...

It's fun seeing all your stuff. You are so excited and enthusiastic and are doing a great job. Linda M.

KrisG said...

Beautiful! I've been looking for these! Thank you! Hugz, KrisG

Lois B said...

THank you so much - I am truly honored that you filled my request. I was not feeling good for a few days so just saw these now. THanks a million.

Hugs to you