Thursday, November 15, 2007

'07 Christmas Kit Papers




Well, here they are! The papers were pretty simple to create (the plaid was interesting to learn, you'll see more of them in the future!) and it was certainly an education making the "wrap" for my papers and elements and then creating the zip files for you to download. But I have to tell you, I'm having a great time! I'm also trying to create some layouts with my kit, I'll be sure to post those as well and when I do if I create additional elements or papers, I'll be sure to add those for you to download as well.

So please check back often. If you like the kit, please let me know and again, if you have a request for a layout, kit or elements please feel free to post a comment or email me at PineapplePlantation@gmail.com and I would be happy to try and help!

Aloha!

Shauna

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great job! If you're up for a challenge, I've been looking for a kit to go with beach pictures and can't seem to find it. I scanned papers to use.

mhsalgado said...

The patterns and colors you've used in these papers are awesome! Thank you for another fab. Freebie!!!