Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies!

Welcome, and Aloha! Currently in a class at BigPictureScrapbooking.Com, I shared a few of the elements that I am making in a class with world class digital diva Renee Pearson and there was such a demand for them, that I decided to try and create a blog so that downloading the papers and elements would be easier. (or so I thought) After diving into this "blog thing" I think that simply continuing to email out the files might have been FAR easier! LOL But here I am. In the future, I plan on sharing my layouts, more elements and designs as well as a sprinkling of posts regarding my life. Please be patient with me as I learn about photo hosting, downloading, and the dreaded HTML! Mahalo for your patience (that's thank you for your patience for all of you non-islanders!)

Please download any of my designs for free by clicking on the underlined title. If you use them in a layout that's posted or published, please let me know the site so that I can link it to my blog, and if you would be so kind, please give me credit!

Aloha!

Shauna


1 comment:

Traci said...

Shauna, I'm so PROUD of you! Your first blog! Hooray for you! I'm in your corner and you have a loyal reader from now on! It looks absolutely professional. You could have been doing this for years from the appearance of it. Keep up the good work. Traci aka cockermama