Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1.27.08 Butterfly Garden Brag Book Page 5




The Hana Highway was spectacular today! A bit rainy in the beginning, but sunny the rest of the day! We swam in the pool at Wailua Falls, we hiked the 7 sacred pools and did a bit of "spelunking" in a fabulous underground lava tube! We were drenched by the water spray at beautiful blow hole and walked the black sandy beaches of Wainapanapa Park... The Hana Highway has dozens of one way bridges and over 600 switchbacks and sharp "blind" curves to drive, but it was ALL worth it! Great day, hope yours was as good!

As you can tell, I posted a bit early last night (as I am tonight) and because of this, I left the link for page 3 open so that I didn't close it down before someone had the chance to get it. I'll be doing the same tonight, so if you missed yesterday's post, get page 4 now while you can!

Tomorrow we are off to whale watch off the coast of Lanai (a small private island just across the channel from Maui, we're swimming with dolphins and snorkeling with some turtles... just another day in paradise!! LOL

Thanks for all of your continued support of my little fundraiser for Fisher House - keep those donations coming, I have a GREAT SURPRISE for those of you who do! hint hint hint

Enjoy page 5 and I'll see you tomorrow!


This post has been edited to remove the link. Please consider purchasing the brag book in it's entirety when all of the freebie posts have finished at DigitalCandy.ca

Click HERE to visit me at Digital Candy

Click on the DONATE button to your left to contribute to Pineapple Plantation Designs OR to the Fisher House Program!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds heavenly!!!! Thanks x5!

Karen M in FL said...

Glad you are having such a fun visit. Thanks for #5

Unknown said...

It sure sounds like you're in heaven, thanks for still taking time to give us a pleasure too, with your sweet gift. I wish you the best dolphin experience ever.