Monday, January 7, 2008

1.08.08 SUCH BIG NEWS!! Tough Love Mini Kit Freebie




Yeah! Yippee! WooHoo! After what seems like FOREVER working on 16 different new kits, my little store inside of DIGITAL CANDY is open for business! I only have 5 kits completely finished at the moment (3 are up in the store and 2 more will be up ASAP!)

The two kits that are being added to the shop today (hopefully) are a full size 12x12 Calendar Kit with a calendar template and instructions on how to use the pages both as a calendar and as a full-page month in review page layout! The other kit is another 12 quick pages that are the companion pages to the first kit. They can be purchased to create both the second page of the calendar AND the second page of a two page "month in review" layout. If both kits are purchased you can have a complete 2 page 12 month calendar AND a full 24 page "year in review" scrapbook that will only takes minutes to create! I also have the calendar in CD Jewel Case size (perfect for your desk at home or at work OR to give as a gift!) The 12 other kits (nearly complete...) are full kits for each month of the calendars, you can purchase them and use them with the quick page calendars, or they can easily be purchased and used completely separately of the calendars! January (Cold & Cozy) is up in the store now, as is "Tough Love" the kit that I used to make the February calendar pages. The other 10 months are coming shortly, I'll let you know when they are there!

Click HERE to see what's in my little part of the store now!

Today's freebie is a little add-on kit to my "Tough Love" kit, I can't wait to see what you do with it! I also included a PS/PSE Gradient preset that I used for the kit in with the freebie - hold on to it as I want to teach you guys about gradients later this week if you don't already know...they give your projects a really professional and smooth look!

Also, thank you to all of you who have submitted layouts for the Lumberjack Plaid contest, they are SO cute!! I've put them in slideshow format and you can see them by clicking on the link to the left - keep them coming, I can't wait to see more!

Lastly I want to say a great big thank you to all of my loyal blog readers from literally all over the world. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I've had such a great time creating for you all...I can hardly wait to see what we create together in the future. PLEASE check out Digital Candy...they are a great group of ladies (and some FABULOUS designers) I know that you'll love their stuff...

Until tomorrow!

Shauna

Click HERE for today's freebie
Click HERE to visit me at Digital Candy

4 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on the store opening! I love love love the Tough Love kit!

Jill said...

Congratulations to you!! I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the freebie :) way to cute -- Barbara

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shawna. I registered at your store today. And thank you for all you have shared 'for free'. I love your designs and will look forward to your new kits in your store.