Monday, January 14, 2008

1.14.08 Hearts Galore!




Ok ladies - this one is late... a touch of the stomach flu has left me a bit under the weather and I fell asleep with the little one early yesterday... sorry!

I did manage to get together a little freebie for you - some different hearts for all of your Valentines Day layouts (and others I hope!! And I didn't forget about the contest either!

The winner is.... drum roll please...Beth Brecheisen!!



I loved how Beth used the grey paper and a picture to create the background and took the simple tools I gave her and added some elements of her own to make a really neat layout! It was a hard decision, as I had so many really wonderful submissions to choose from! Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to submit a layout! - let me know in your comments if this is something that you would be interested in doing again!

Congratulations Beth! Email me with your Mini Kit theme request and I'll get going on it!!

In the meantime, enjoy your hearts and I'll see you tomorrow!

Aloha -

Shauna

Download the hearts freebie HERE

Visit me at Digital Candy HERE


2 comments:

Jill said...

These are so cute and perfect timing for me. I was just looking through my digi folders for a perfect heart!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh that LO is gorgeous! Love that she used the mountains as her backdrop, and great job w/all the rest.

Thanks for the great hearts! xo