Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1.17.08 Butterfly Garden Quick Page




So I did it! I loved the mini kit so much from yesterday, that I spent some time today making a full kit! (Look to the right for a sneak peek of the kit, it should be up in the store today or tomorrow!)

I played around with the kit a bit today and made this layout for a pic of my DD Emily (below), so of course I had to share!



Enjoy the QP!!

Aloha -

Shauna

Download the QP HERE

Visit me and check on Butterfly Garden for yourself by clicking HERE


7 comments:

mhsalgado said...

This qp is gorgeous! Also, your links you send via email don't give me any problems. Thank you so much for creating and sharing.

Malinda, Travis & Kylie said...

So cute! Thanks!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME QP & mini!!!!!!!!!!
Wish we had your weather!!!!
Right now its snowing here in PA!!!!!!!

ChrissyWdigital said...

LOVe this qp - wow - thanks so much!! and addin you to bloglines!!

Amanda said...

Sooo cute!! Thanks! :)

Amanda said...

btw, I still need your new blogger background and font ;)

joyinhim said...

I have the perfect photo for this QP - thank you so much!