Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1.09.08 January Desktop Freebie (better late than never right?)




Ok, so I had started making these desktop wallpapers for a new kit at Digital Candy but they turned out so darn cute that I wanted to share them with my bloggers instead!! LOl Here is January's, I made it with my Cold & Cozy Kit -I promise to have February's to you BEFORE the month begins!! LOL

BY THE WAY.... having installed my first one on my own computer, I realized that we Mac users (I'm very new one, but die hard...I'll never go back to a PC again!) have been getting the short end of this stick! LOL Mac has all of their desktop icons on the RIGHT side of the desktop (PC on the left) so most scrapbooking desktop wallpapers are covered up for us! WELL NOT AT PINEAPPLE PLANTATION DESIGNS! LOL I have TWO downloads for you guys, one for PC users and one for MAC users. Keep in mind, they are both .png files, both safe for either computer, it's just that one has the frames on the right, one on the left!

To use the wallpaper: use it just like a quick page, but it's tiny, so your photos will definitely have to be resized...just use your move tool to shrink them down considerably put them in the frames of the quick page and save as a .jpg just like you would a regular scrapbook page. Then use your computer display settings to set that "picture" as your wallpaper!

Lastly for today, thank you so much for all of your support and kind words on my new little venture! I hope to have more up in the store soon, and I'll post previews of my kits and items on the blog so that you get a sneak peek! (see my barcode tag kit there on the left?)

Aloha!

Shauna

Download the MAC wallpaper HERE

Download the PC wallpaper HERE

Check out my stuff at Digital Candy HERE


2 comments:

Dedra Wolff said...

Thank you for the mac version. Very thoughtful and very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A mac user! I'm so glad I found your blog-- I love your work! Thank you so much for the freebies!