Monday, February 4, 2008

2.4.08 FINAL PAGE of the Butterfly Garden Brag Book



So here it is! The last page! My blog numbers haven't been great during my little fundraiser for the Fisher House Program, so I'm not sure how much you all have enjoyed it, but I sure have!!

I have put together the brag book and it should be available for purchase soon at Digital Candy. Don't forget that all of the designer proceeds will go to the Fisher House Program!

Thank you again to Chrissy W. for her FABULOUS TEMPLATES!! You should certainly visit her store, as her templates are not to be beat!

Much aloha to you all! See you tomorrow with something new!!

Shauna




Sorry! This post has been edited to remove the link for this page. Please visit me at Digital Candy to purchase the entire book and help support a great cause!!

Click HERE to visit me at Digital Candy

Click HERE to check out Chrissy's Templates!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the lovely brag book. I can't wait to purchase the butterfly kit, I love the colors:)

Karen M in FL said...

I loved the brag book and being able to be a part of this project. Thank you so much for your hard work. Its been fun reading about your state as well.

Lois B said...

Thank you for the wonderful bragbook. Someone mentioned making a BB for their Mom for Mother's Day. That is an excellent suggestion for these BB.

The fundraiser is a wonderful endeavour and helps to make a difference for families.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing all the time and effort that you put in to making this brag book. Lovely!

Jill said...

I've absolutely loved the brag book pages. Now that I've gotten them all, I can't wait to make a quick book! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the whole book, its beautiful and very appreciated.