Saturday, February 16, 2008

2.17.08 Grateful Papers Part 3

Ok, so this is the last part of the papers portion of "Grateful".  From the looks of the poll and according to the emails and posts it seems as though many of you are interested in some classes! I'm kind of excited! I did talk to dh last night and assured him that I could manage the extra "workload"!  The time consuming part is creating the "lesson plan" and the design elements! I'd like to start with an intro to digi scrapping, but I know that many of you are past that stage, I'll have to figure that one out.  


As for how to "sign" up, what will probably happen is that I will post a time for people to sign up and depending on the size of the class (balance between keeping it small & making it well worth my time) the first people who pay via paypal will be registered until the class fills and I close the "registration" down...

As for those saying that they aren't sure they'll have the time, or that the time difference would be a problem, I say NO PROBLEM!  The class will definitely be a work at your own pace kind of class.  I'll post the instructions and files for one week and will be available for email questions at any time that week.  Then the next week's files will be posted etc.  Not done with week one? no problem!  Just work at your own pace...you guys know I'll be here to answer your questions no matter when you finish! LOL  As for chats, we'll work around that and of course you can post emails and files at ANY time!

More on the classes later...enjoy the papers...the next post will be some elements!!

This post has been edited to remove the link

Click HERE to visit me at Digital Candy - you know you have a sweet tooth!! LOL

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Shauna, you are great, thank you for everything from occasional visiter and I wish all the best to your family, remember that things ALWAYS happen for a reason, we just might not recognize them yet. This may just turn out to be the best thing, you never know. But it surely wont be a bad one, not with all the love he has around him.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Can't wait. Thanks for the papers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. These are wonderful.

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks for the paper. I look forward to hearing more about your classes. I think something we can work on at our own pace would be wonderful.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for ALL 3 of these FANTASTIC BG packs!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, you have me curious as to how this will work out. I'll be checking back for more information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for the beautiful papers Shauna!

grambie said...

I know it is way after the time of your post and I read about the changes in your store, so I will make this short. I would dearly love to take a class on making papers, etc. I purchased your overlays, but prefer a class atmosphere. I will keep watch on your post on a regular basis. I use the same signin name whereever I go. grambie. I did have a nice time at your store prior to the change. Leavin lUV! XOXOXO