Sunday, February 17, 2008

2.18.08 - Me...all alone...in an empty house... SIGH

Taking the day off ladies!!  I'm spending some time with the family trying to get our house ready for our movers that are coming in TWO weeks!  


My "evil" realtor (and dear, dear friend Leslie) has determined that our house will fetch a much better price if all my stuff (aka clutter) is gone. So we've asked the Army to come and move our "stuff" 4 1/2 months early! (Yes, Leslie, I know I know it will all be worth it in the end! LOL) but in the meantime the only thing I can picture is little ol' me (ok ok ok, so I'm not so little....whatever) sitting in a corner, on the floor, in my great big empty living room, laptop in hand driving you crazy complaining that I have no stuff!

I'm also in the middle of a REALLY cute boys kit that I'm co-creating with Kami from Ziggle Designs called Swing on a Star that we should have out VERY soon, you guys are going to LOVE it! And of course I'm working out all the details for my classes!
Ok, enough about me LOL! Heading to bed to start another day tomorrow (gotta get you guys some elements for Grateful!

In the meantime, feel free to visit me at Digital Candy! Click HERE

2 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

I can't imagine having my stuff packed up and taken away for 4 months. Here's a big hug.

Anonymous said...

Four months is a long time. As someone who has not moved in 25 years and accumulated a lot of 'stuff' I wonder just which items I would keep behind that I could not live without. Hmmm, makes me tired thinking about it. Hopefully as a military family you are a lot more adapted than I would be. I hope you have a wonderful day in spite of it all.