Saturday, December 15, 2007

12.15.07 Peppermint Mini Kit





So I am CRAZY busy trying to get my kits ready for my grand opening at Digital Candy - you guys will all be there won't you?? I'm finding it harder and harder to design for the new kits and make freebies for you all, but I'm doing my best!! Hang in there with me will you? It might be awhile before I can make a big kit for the blog, but keep coming back, I promise that I'll try to make it worth the trip!

Here is a tiny kit. I made it for a layout with my son Ethan (now 7 years old, if that tells you how far behind I am in my scrapbooking! LOL) I have a link to my LO with my last post. I've included the papers, ribbons and buttons as well as 2 quick pages for you.

Enjoy and thanks for the comments of support! You are all the best!

Shauna

*Sorry! This post has been edited to remove link*

1 comment:

Terebene said...

This is pretty - love the color theme!