Thursday, December 20, 2007

12.20.07 More Dear Santa & Quick Page




Thank you all so much for your many kind words and Christmas cheer! There was such an overwhelming response to my little kit yesterday that I decided to do another quick page with it - I think I like this one even better! LOL I also included the red Santa overlay (same as yesterday, but with a red color overlay and turned in the other direction). Also included are the elements from yesterday's Happy Holiday book in the mini kit. I had a few people email me and ask me for them individually - so here they are! If you like the papers (background, and for the holly) feel free to head to designer digital...they're this week's ad challenge freebie!

Thank you again for all of your comments - if you really like my work, do me a favor and click on some of the links along the bottom of this page! They have some great freebies for you, and they help bump me up on their lists so that others can find my freebies too!

Much aloha -

Shauna

Sorry! This post has been edited to remove link

1 comment:

Ang said...

I think this is the first time I've seen your place, thank you for sharing santa! and I've subscribed to recieve updates! Looking forward to it!