Monday, December 3, 2007

12.02.07 Frost Kit Papers



So here are my new papers. I think I was inspired to do these after my call home to Wisconsin on Thanksgiving, my grandmother telling me about their first snow of the season and my memories of how the trees looked when they were first covered in snow. I dearly miss living in the midwest and seeing the change of seasons this, and the layout I made with it brought a bit of that back to me here in Hawaii. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Check back tomorrow for the elements!

Aloha -

Shauna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this really lovely kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit Shauna!

Anonymous said...

Shauna, This particular kit really showcases your style! The subtle papers and elements are wonderful! I just love it all!
Traci