Monday, December 17, 2007

12.18.07 Christmas Ornaments & Ribbons




Ok, so doing daily freebies and getting my kits together is proving more difficult than I thought! LOL I think I might start having to give you guys some "sneek peeks" at some of my new kits instead of creating all new stuff for you! It won't be Christmas stuff, but then again, you might be ready for some non-holiday stuff by now anyway... I hope so! LOL

Ok, so for today's freebie - just some ribbon wraps with silver Christmas Ornaments for layouts or frames if you crop them, as well as some "hanging" ornaments. They are all attached to red ribbons, but I've included green ribbons if you want to change them out!

Enjoy!

Shauna

Click HERE or on the title to download

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all your wonderful creations!!!!!
Have a Safe & Happy Holiday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

What awesome creations. (just been looking around < vbg >) Thank you for sharing your talent and those beads are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love your wonderful shares. They are so pretty and practical!!

Anonymous said...

I just absolutely love these charms. They are fantastic. Thank you very much for making them...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

chris