Sunday, December 23, 2007

12.24.07 My (Surprise) Christmas Gift to You!




Are you all crazy yet from shopping, wrapping, shipping, singing, eating, drinking and otherwise being merry?? Well, I hope you're not too tired to open one last freebie from me until after Christmas - I'm taking a couple of days off to spend with my family, but I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas with a little something from me. Its a few files, some that I meant to post for Christmas, but never did, some that I just put together today and one very special one.

You see, in my family, one of my most treasured Christmas traditions is to read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to my children every Christmas Eve. I know it by heart by now, but I still love our raggedy old book that I've held in my hands as my children have gathered around me each year on the night of December 24th. I love how even at 15, Brittany still gets excited to hang her stocking afterwards, lay out cookies for Santa and carrots for his reindeer. I love reading by the light of the tree and wishing that they would never grow old. I made a special page this year to scrapbook this tradition with my family, and I want to share it with you as well. I hope you enjoy it, and your holidays...

See you soon -

Mele Kalikimaka my friends....

Shauna

Click HERE or on the title to dowload

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays!

Lois B said...

Thank you for this. WE have an old tattered book as well and it is treasured by my four children (who are all in their forties now.

A Blessed Christmas to you and your family.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all of your WONDERFUL creations!!!!!!!!!!!