Friday, December 7, 2007

12.07.07. Frost Kit Elements Add On




Good morning! (Or afternoon for many of you outside of Hawaii!) I have great news! My little blog here made #7 on the Best Scrap Freebies site! Thank you all for visiting my site, downloading my scraps and making this new little venture of mine a success - I've had so much fun!

Today's freebie is just a few items that I made for my Frost Kit, I used them in my QP for the kit and thought that I would make them available to you as well.

I'm still working hard on my next kit. I had meant for it to be ready in January (not holiday themed obviously) but I think that it will be ready much sooner than that! I'll keep you updated to it's progress and of course still continue to post little freebies for you each day, so please keep coming back, and send your friends too!

Much aloha!



Shauna

2 comments:

Malinda S. said...

I found your website of off bestscrapfreebies.com. I love your work! Thanks for the quick pages!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the add-ons!