Thursday, May 8, 2008

Even MORE great FreeBees! And a HUGE surprise on Friday!!

Remember you need to be registered in the GALLERY to see and download these free"bees" but it is SOOOOOO worth your time to do it! (not registered? CLICK HERE to register, then head on over to the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DESIGN gallery and download away!

And don't forget to check out the rest of the site (and store!) while you're there! LOL!!

CLICK ON THE PHOTO to head on over to the Gallery to check out these freebes!!







oh yeah...and guess what? It MIGHT just be time for a little SUNSHINE LOVE!!! Come back Friday for my portion... here's a sneak peek!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lois B said...

I just wanted to comment to let you know I really miss the tutorials you used to do. I hope you will add some again.

Thanks - I learned so much from the tutorials you did share.