Monday, September 8, 2008

Template Teusday and Scarletheels Designs are in the Orchard!

I am sooo happy to announce that after her short stay with us as a Guest Designer, MiYon of Scharletheel Designs has come on board as a permanent designer here at the Orchard! MiYon is an INCREDIBLY talented designer who has some phenomenally orignal element packs, alphas and kits that you simply MUST see to believe! You can check out her store HERE! Welcome MiYon! We're SO excited to have you on board!!!

Also, I'm happy to announce our first Template Tuesday! Join us in our Monthly Template Challenge won't you? Sine (of Designs by Sine) has created an ADORABLE template JUST for our template challenge!

Download it by clicking on the image below... leave Sine some love and then Post your layouts in our Template Challenge Gallery!

Love the Template? Sine's Store is full of wonderful ways to "jump start" your scrapping! Check them all out HERE


Enjoy!



1 comment:

Chantri said...

Hi! I am a huge fan of your work. I tried using the "send me an e-mail" link but it just took me to my e-mail account with no address! So hope you don't mind my long comment/question.

I am a photographer and I am working on designing my Christmas cards for this year. I was wondering if I am allowed to use items in your kits. Please let me know my e-mail is studio.ck@hotmail.com.