Monday, September 1, 2008

Lots of BIG NEWS and a FreeBee!!

So there is soooooo much news to share! Where do I begin... oh yeah! A fabulous lady, SPECTACULAR designer and a really great friend has joined us in the Orchard as a guest designer this month! BREN BOONE!!

Here is her kit - found ONLY in the Orchard! Click on the image for a better look!


She's also got some fabulous new frames that are to DIE for! So take a look at her store HERE

Bren also teemed up with Kami of Ziggle Designs and I to make a charity kit that is near and dear to my heart... we're raising funds to send care packages to soldiers in my dh's old unit who are re-deploying to Iraq in November. I'm so excited about it! Here are the previews and you can find it ONLY at the Orchard... so pick up this FABULOUS kit and donate to a really worthy cause!!






And here is a layout done by one of my new CT Bec... it's gorgeous isn't it??


Click on the images to download a FABULOUS kit and brag book AND bring a smile to a soldier's face!

Oh... and did I FORGET to mention that there's another Apple Cart Challenge at the Orchard! Just download this FREE mini kit from me and use ALL of the items in your layout... then post your layout in the Apple Cart Challenge Gallery and or Forum so that we can all leave you some love!

Click on the image to download! (don't forget... you need to be registered in the Scrap Orchard Gallery/Forum to see the FreeBee forum)!

No comments: