Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 New Kits (1 is for FREE!) and a FreeBee AddOn!

Spiro-Graffiti is back! I've completely redone this OLD OLD OLD kit ('Cause I just LOVE it!) and it's better than ever! Take a peek, won't you? I also have a FREE kit! Called Midnight Garden! Just purchase 10.00 or more in my store and add this kit to your cart, the price will automatically change to 0.00 in your cart! Kami and I are planning on doing these every month for our loyal customers, so go shopping, get some free stuff! (ooohhh I LOVE free stuff!) Speaking of which, I added a FreeBee mini for Spiro at the bottom of this post!

Enjoy!

The Kit: Check it out HERE in my store



Some FAB layouts from a few of my CT!




The FREE kit (with a $10.00 purchase) Click on the image to check it out!


Your FreeBee! (click on the image to download from 4Shared!)



Enjoy ladies and have a great weekend!

(LaLa... if you're reading this... I MISS YOU!!)

9 comments:

neety said...

It's such an unusual design. Love the spirograph look. Thanks for sharing with me.

Chanin said...

Thanks so much for the free"bee" and I love your kits! Beautiful!!!

Janel said...

I think I must go shopping!!!! Thanks for the freebee too!!

JessicasMa said...

Thank you much!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely gift :-)

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous! I love your designs. And I'm grateful you included the inspiration file too with the download... I always end up coming back to see what you experts do with everything. I wish more people included that!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Jaana Säker and i am the owner of Scrapyard.se We are always looking for new designers for our site.
I've heard that there is many swedish digiscrappers that are afraid to buy form shops note located in Sweden
but they would love to buy products from many designers.

Maybe you want to sell you products at Scrapyard.se also? So your swedish fans can buy it to!

It would have been really fun if you want to sell your products at Scraoyard.se. Please contact me if you are interested.
Best regards Jaana Säker, owner of Scrapyard.se - jaana@scrapyard.se

jaye said...

This is such a cool kit, I love it!!

Mo (Maureen) said...

TOO Sweet,many thanx Shauna.