Thursday, October 2, 2008

Um... yeah... I need to lose a few pounds! :cough: or more...

Do you want to shed a few pounds as well? We have a new forum at the Orchard ("Trimming the Orchard" to be exact) and I (along with my dear friend Cari) are joining Weight Watchers tomorrow (NOT my first time using the points... sigh....) but I'm giving it the good ol' college try ONE MORE TIME! So I'll be posting in the new forum and I'd love to see some of you guys join me there and keep me company!

I'm trying to figure out some way that I can make an incentive program for those of you who do... (like so many pounds lost gets a free kit or something... what do you think?) At any rate... here's the link to the forum...

http://www.scraporchard.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32784#post32784

(NO before pics or starting weight confessions required! LMBO!!)

I also have two new products out this week if you guys are interested: Some Commercial Use Stained Overlays: (click on the images to check them out!)



And my new FREE kit! Just spend $10.00 in my store and if you place this kit in your cart, the price will be taken off when you check out!! My gift to you as my valued customers!! :) of course, if you simply want to BUY the kit, you can do that as well... but who wants to buy something they can get for free! LOL!!

2 comments:

Sass n Scrap Designs said...

OOoh, I've been doing WW for almost 7 months and I wanted to check out your forum but it won't allow me in.I've signed up and can see the rest of the forum. Any advice? Thanks!!!

Omaha Lacrosse Club said...

Sass n Scrap... you SHOULD be able to see the main forum... TRIMMING THE ORCHARD... can you see that? inside that forum there is a thread to sign up for the "weigh in" forum (just so all of our weights aren't out there for everyone to see! LOL... Email me if you still can't see it ok?

PineapplePlantation@gmail.com