Thursday, October 30, 2008

Inspiration Challenge FreeBee and Digital Scrapbook Day B-I-N-G-O!

So National Digital Scrapbook Day is coming up this weekend and we are having soooooo much fun over at the Orchard!! You simply HAVE to join us! Check it out!!



AND part of the festivities includes a DIY Bingo that could win you a $200.00 Gift Certificate to the entire Scrap Orchard Store!!





If you want more info, or to download your card, simply visit our DSD Forum!!

And now... drum roll please... my second Inspiration Challenge! Simply download the freebee (click on the image) create your layout and post it in the Inspiration Challenge Gallery and Forum to earn your points!! Come on ladies! Inspire me!!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

I love your inspiration. Shortly after I read your post, I checked my email and had my own inspiration... check out my blog for the post! Thanks.

http://iamsimplysarah.blogspot.com