Friday, December 12, 2008

On the 1st Day of Christmas....

My true love gave to me...

Zakirah of Matahati Designs!

So, as I told you earlier this week... the designers of Scrap Orchard have banded together to give you the 12 days of Christmas... Scrap Orchard Style! 12 days of Sales, Freebies and More!

Today's gift is from Zakirah! Head on over to her STORE and check out her fabulous sale!


Also, while you're there... pick up her Quick Page Album too!.. it's FREE! (don't listen to the silly little thing that says... "contact me for a custom quote"... I have NO idea what that means...lol, but trust me, it's free! Just put it in your cart and check out!)

REMEMBER... this freebee and sale are for TODAY ONLY!! So head on over to grab it right away (and make sure that you're registered and signed into the store to check out with your freebee!)



And don't forget! Come back tomorrow... Rachel, of Cuppycake Designs has Day 2 of Christmas!

No comments: