Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Orchard Girls! Fresh Fruit Friday and a Newsletter Freebee!

WOW! Lots of news today!

*Two new designers in the Orchard! (Franziska Altmann and Ellie Lash . . . check out their stores!)

*A TON of new products on sale this week only in the FRESH FRUIT MARKET (see just a few below) and...

* Another Newsletter Freebee!












And for our wonderful Scrap Orchard Newsletter Subscribers...don't forget to download this week's Newsletter FreeBee! This week's freebee is called "Office Scraps" and was done by me! I literally made these items in just a few seconds with a few of my Photoshop Styles! The link is in your newsletter, just download from there!


Do you want weekly freebees like these? Sign up for our newsletter! Simply register in the Market and opt in for our Weekly and Monthly newsletters! (Already registered?) Simply Login to the Market, go to the YOUR CART section of the store (left hand side of the screen) Click on MODIFY PROFILE then scroll down to the bottom and check the two boxes for the newsletters, enter the image verification stuff and then click SUBMIT!


Do you really want THIS freebee?? WELL... go sign up for the newsletter and then, if you are really PATIENT... you can leave a comment on the SCRAP ORCHARD BLOG and as soon as I get a chance I'll send you guys links for this one! (no need to add your email address in your comment, just leave some luv)!

9 comments:

missy said...

Wow the fresh fruit is looking awesome! When was the Newsletter distributed? I'm pretty sure I already signed up but I haven't gotten one in my email yet.

Thanks Shauna!

Missy

jaye said...

Wohoo!! I love how the little Orchard is growing!! Newsletter looks great...can't wait for my inbox to receive it and start to play.

j

missy said...

Back with an update! I just got my newsletter! Yay! Man this new stuff is fantastic! I'm so glad today is payday!

Kerilee Law said...

I went to modify my profile and although I saw the image verification area, I saw no checkboxes for the newsletters. Please help!??

Michelle said...

:( I tried to leave a comment but it tells me I need to be logged in....with a WordPress account. ????

Anonymous said...

I get the newsletter but can never find the link? They are great by the looks of them.

jenjenjasp said...

yup, me too. I know I am subscribed. this is darling, my dear...your newsletter freebie. hopefully I can get the links!

scrapworking said...

I signed up for the newsletter, but couldn't comment over at the blog. Love the freebie - just found you!!
Thanks....Sharon

may said...

Love this newsletter ... and freebie! Just signed up for it. Hope I can still get it.

may