Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WordArt Wednesday!

Welcome to Wednesday! WordArt Wednesday is always one of my weekly highlights! And while you're on the site to download Bethany's latest creation... PLEASE check out November's RECIPE CHALLENGE hosted by one of our fabulous "Appletini Girls" Jennifer! It's worth 7 points towards your discount coupon to the store, and it gives you the chance to scrap and share your favorite "comfort food" recipe!

Click on the image to take you to Bethany's WordArt, click HERE to take you to the Scrap Orchard forum for more information on Jennifer's Recipe Challenge!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Hope you are feeling better today...

The recipe challenge sounds like fun. I have taken pics of my favorite meal but just haven't scrapped it yet. It is one of those passed thru the family dinners.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Nice to know others like my stuff....

Have a great day... it's almost Friday!!