Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WordArt Wednesday - Send a Soldier a Gift (or card!)

Want a HUGE, GORGEOUS (if I do say so myself... he he he) Winter Collaboration from Bren Boone Designs, Pineapple Plantation Designs and Ziggle Designs? Want to help send a Soldier a Christmas Gift? Want to do it all for less than a cup of coffee from Starbucks? Then look no further! "If Only In My Dreams" the charity Mega collaboration is now on sale for 50% off - only $4.00!!

Check it out and click on the images to buy it yourself! AND, if you'd like to make a card to send the troops you can check out how by clicking HERE (no worries, you create and post... we print and ship!!)







Now - WordArt Wednesday!

I loved the movie, and I LOVE the WordArt too Bethany!! I can't wait to see what layouts you wonderfully creative ladies will come up with to rise to Bethany's Weekly Challenge!

Don't forget to post your layout and the link to the Scrap Orchard Gallery photo in the WordArt Wednesday Forum in order to get credit for your challenge points!

Click on the image to take you to the FreeBee Gallery to download Bethany's WordArt!


No comments: