Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day - Eat, Drink and Shop for ony $1.00!!

So Kami, Mel and I decided that our FABULOUS design team deserved the weekend off! No Fresh Fruit Friday this week! But WAIT... before you get TOO sad (he he he) check out the INCREDIBLE DEALS that you can find in our little Orchard FARMER'S MARKET!

With over 20 pages, filled with hundreds of KITS, TEMPLATES, WORD ART, ELEMENT and PAPER PACKS and even COMMERCIAL USE items.. ALL FOR ONLY $1.00!! You won't even miss all of the new goodies that we usually put out every week! LOL (Don't worry... we're cracking the whip for next week! :)

But hurry, we only open the Farmer's Market VERY RARELY and when some of these items are gone... they'll be gone forever!!

So head on over to the Farmer's Market and fill up that hard drive (you know... the one you'll be purchasing on FRIDAY at some crazy good deal that you only had to wait in line for for like 4 hours in the cold??)

Click HERE to head there!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I placed a good sized order this afternoon and I'm so excited!

But I'm having problems - I can't access the scraporchard site AT ALL! Even with the download keys :( And I can't even get on the site to try to find some help. Eek!

I know this is a total bummer of a comment to leave on your site, but could someone please help me? I just love your products and just want to use them!

Thanks,
Christine (order #s 15583, 15584, 15585)
mickiswing@yahoo.com