Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the 5th day of Christmas...PLUS Day 2's Alpha!!

My true love gave to me.... Beeethhhhaaaaanyyyy - (can you hear me singing off-key all the way where you are? he he he!)

Seriously... Bethany's got some GREAT gifts for you today! Her entire store is 50% AND She's got a fabulous freebee too! Click on the images below to head on over to Bethany's store and check it out for yourself! (Don't forget, your discount will show at checkout, and the FreeBee is only good for one day! So run, don't walk!!



And come on back to open Lauren and Amy's stocking tomorrow won't you???

AND... For those of you who "mentioned" that for some reason you had a hard time downloading Rachel's (let's face it.. crazy adorable) Alpha on day two... I've asked Rachel to give you all another shot at it, so... she's put it up on her blog! Click on the image to go there!! Thank you Rachel!! :)



See you guys tomorrow! I hope you're having fun!

Shauna

1 comment:

Trish H. said...

I am LOVING all these goodies! Thanks so much!!